CNC Machine External Cutting Tools TNMG160408-PM Tungsten Carbide
1. High technical production line full automatic,to ensure delivery
2. Attending international exhibitions 10 years all around with
with good reputations.
3. Various types of mould ,size , chipbreaks and coating for
customer to choice ,More than10.000set of mould to satisfied all
4. We accept special design to open new mould according to
customers drawing and samples.
5. We provide different packages :different color /brand/size of
inner plastic box and outside wooden box .
6. Have domestic and overseas servide people 24hours on line for
sales and after sales service.
1. Double-sided chipbreaker PM with M-level tolerance has higher
strength of cutting edge. It is suitable for semi-finishing under
unstable working conditions as well as machining cast iron with
small cutting forces.
2. CVD coating has a peculiar gradient cobalt-rich on surface of
the substrates which can ensure the inserts high performance.
3. The coating materials are MT-TiCN0-Al2O3 with thickness of 14μm, which have high abrasion resistance. After
special management on the surface of the coating inserts, the
internal stress and surface of coating were reduced while cutting
resistance was also cut down.
4. CVD coated carbide grade,Universal grade,suitable for steel and
cast continuous cutting and interrupted cutting finishing to
WNMG080408-PM Tungsten Carbide Turning Inserts CNC Lathe Machine
External Cutting Tools
|Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel and Tool Steel 36-48 HRC:|
• Higher carbon content
• Higher chrome, nickel, and moly content
• Tough material to machine
• Difficult to break and control the chip flow
• The material surface will harden when machined at high speed
• Good surface finish
|Ferritic, Martensitic, and PH Stainless Steel under 48 HRC|
• Stringy chips
• High cutting force
• The material will harden when machined at high speed.
|Austenitic Stainless Steel:|
• Becomes gummy under machining operations due to nickel content
• Very difficult to machine in soft conditions
• Very difficult to machine at a small depth of cut
• Develops a tough string of chips that are difficult to control.
Forms a build-up on the insert tip
• Low thermal conductivity results in excess heat at the insert tip
• Material surface will harden due to high chromium content
|Ductile and Malleable Cast Iron||• Very difficult to machine • Small depth of cut • Spherical form
graphite makes machining difficult • The carbide concentration
creates hard spots • The material structure is not uniform • The
crater wear and flank of the insert makes machining difficult • The
insert tool life is less than gray cast iron|
|Gray Cast Iron|
• Flake form of graphite makes machining easy
• Contains scale, inclusions and sand in the surface
• The material will break easily on the end of the cut
• Tendency to chatter and vibrate on thin wall section
• Chucking and rigidity of the workpiece is extremely important to
minimize distortion, to achieve a good finish and close tolerance.
CNC Inserts Available:
Carbide turning inserts specifications :