Tungsten Carbide Internal Turning Inserts DCMT11T308 CNC Lathe
Machine Cutting Tools
1. High technical production line full automatic,to ensure delivery
2. Attending international exhibitions 10 years all around with
with good reputations.
3. Various types of mould ,size , chipbreaks and coating for
customer to choice ,More than10.000set of mould to satisfied all
4. We accept special design to open new mould according to
customers drawing and samples.
5. We provide different packages :different color /brand/size of
inner plastic box and outside wooden box .
6. Have domestic and overseas servide people 24hours on line for
sales and after sales service.
XHC151:Substrate with excellent wear-resistance,in combination with
MT-Ti(CN),thick layer AL2 O3, TiN coating.It is an ideal grade for
the finishing steel,cast steel and stainless steel under gigh speed
and dry machining.
XHC251:Cutting edge with special strength and toughness,in an optimal
combination with MT-Ti(CN),thick layer AL2 O3,Tin coating.itis a
suitable grades for a wide application.It is good for the
finishing.Semi-finishing and Light roughing of steel,cast steel and
XHC351:Substrate with high strength and resistance against plastic
deformation,in combination with MT-Ti(CN),thick layer AL2 O3,TiN
coating.It is suitable for light roughing and roughing steel,cast
steel and stainless steel.
XHM151:Substrate with special structure,in combination with Ti(CN),thin
layer AL2 O3,TiN coating .Withthe resistance against diffusion
wearness and plastic deformation,it is good for finishing and
semi-finishing(turning as well as boring)of stainless steel.
XHM251:Substrate with good toughness and stength,in combination with
Ti(CN),thin layer AL2O3,Tin coating .It is a premium grade for
semi-finishing to light roughing (turning and boring) of stainless
steel at continuous and intermittent machining conditions.
XHM351: Ti(CN),thin layer AL2 O3,Tin coating with very good strength and
impact resistance.It is suitable for roughing turning of stainless
steels at low to moderate cutting speed or interrupted cutting,also
for high cutting speed and heavy cutting in P30 area.
XHG102: in combination with PVD TiN,TiAIN coated carbide grade.Suitable
for finish machining of cast iron.
XHG151:In combination with PVD TiN,TiAIN coated carbide grade.Suitable for
semi-finish turning of cast iron.
XHG252:In combination with PVD TiN,TiAIN coated carbide grade.Suitable for
rough machining of cast iron.
XHD252:In combination with PVD TiN,TiAIN coated carbide grade.Suitable for
rough machining of hard cast iron,nodular cast iron.
|Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel and Tool Steel 36-48 HRC:|
• Higher carbon content
• Higher chrome, nickel, and moly content
• Tough material to machine
• Difficult to break and control the chip flow
• The material surface will harden when machined at high speed
• Good surface finish
|Ferritic, Martensitic, and PH Stainless Steel under 48 HRC|
• Stringy chips
• High cutting force
• The material will harden when machined at high speed.
|Austenitic Stainless Steel:|
• Becomes gummy under machining operations due to nickel content
• Very difficult to machine in soft conditions
• Very difficult to machine at a small depth of cut
• Develops a tough string of chips that are difficult to control.
Forms a build-up on the insert tip
• Low thermal conductivity results in excess heat at the insert tip
• Material surface will harden due to high chromium content
|Ductile and Malleable Cast Iron||• Very difficult to machine • Small depth of cut • Spherical form
graphite makes machining difficult • The carbide concentration
creates hard spots • The material structure is not uniform • The
crater wear and flank of the insert makes machining difficult • The
insert tool life is less than gray cast iron|
|Gray Cast Iron|
• Flake form of graphite makes machining easy
• Contains scale, inclusions and sand in the surface
• The material will break easily on the end of the cut
• Tendency to chatter and vibrate on thin wall section
• Chucking and rigidity of the workpiece is extremely important to
minimize distortion, to achieve a good finish and close tolerance.
CNC Inserts Available:
Carbide turning inserts specifications :