CNC Machine Tools Cermet Inserts CNMG120408-FG for Finishing
Cermet Inserts are excellent for all machining applications where
specifications for high surface quality, dimensional stability and
tight tolerances must be adhered to. They guarantee long tool life
with small to medium chip cross sections and uniform allowances,
and are ideal for fine finishing, finishing and rough finishing of
steel, sintered metal and ductile cast iron.It has a reinforced
structure that provides excellent chipping resistance, reducing the
wear on the insert and preventing sudden fracture.
1. 100% virgin raw material of powder for each insert to ensure you
top and stable quality.
2. High technical production line to ensure delivery on time.
3.More than10.000set of of molds with various of types, sizes,
chipbreakers and coating for customer to choice to meet customers
Also we accept special design to open new mould according to
customers drawings and samples.
4.Different packages :different color /brand/size of inner plastic
box and outside wooden box .
5.24hours on line for sales and after sales service and in time
|Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel and Tool Steel 36-48 HRC:|
• Higher carbon content
• Higher chrome, nickel, and moly content
• Tough material to machine
• Difficult to break and control the chip flow
• The material surface will harden when machined at high speed
• Good surface finish
|Ferritic, Martensitic, and PH Stainless Steel under 48 HRC|
• Stringy chips
• High cutting force
• The material will harden when machined at high speed.
|Austenitic Stainless Steel:|
• Becomes gummy under machining operations due to nickel content
• Very difficult to machine in soft conditions
• Very difficult to machine at a small depth of cut
• Develops a tough string of chips that are difficult to control.
Forms a build-up on the insert tip
• Low thermal conductivity results in excess heat at the insert tip
• Material surface will harden due to high chromium content
|Ductile and Malleable Cast Iron||• Very difficult to machine • Small depth of cut • Spherical form
graphite makes machining difficult • The carbide concentration
creates hard spots • The material structure is not uniform • The
crater wear and flank of the insert makes machining difficult • The
insert tool life is less than gray cast iron|
|Gray Cast Iron|
• Flake form of graphite makes machining easy
• Contains scale, inclusions and sand in the surface
• The material will break easily on the end of the cut
• Tendency to chatter and vibrate on thin wall section
• Chucking and rigidity of the workpiece is extremely important to
minimize distortion, to achieve a good finish and close tolerance.
Cermet Inserts Type:
Carbide turning inserts specifications :